Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dorm rooms don't have to be plain

Sometimes it's really crazy to think about how much of a difference a few decorations can make to a plain old dorm room to really make it feel like home. But it's the truth. I've learned with three kids and now that our youngest is going off to college in a week, I've been trying to help him get together all of the stuff for his dorm room.

He's not really into decorations or anything, but I convince our other son to pick out some things that he liked and I think that he was glad for it. I went online to try and help him find some good bedding that he would really like and while I was doing that I ran across the website clearwirelessinternet.com. After I looked through it some I decided to change over our home internet service to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment